Agromelca. New front collector for almonds and dried fruits VMS
From Agromelca we present a new concept for the harvesting of almonds and dried fruits, it is the new VMS front harvester.
In Social Networks we advance the presentation of the new VMS front harvester and the day has come to present you this new ideal harvesting system for almonds and other nuts.
Its main characteristics are:
· Iron collecting platform
· Fruit storage hopper of 500-700kg (depending on the type of fruit)
· Double peeler and double auger with hydraulic speed regulation
· Two internal augers in the hopper with hydraulic regulation for distribution of the fruit
· Peelers and augers do not stop during vibration
· A left vibration + a right vibration
· Vibration brake + hydraulic adjustment of the clamping force of the arms to the trunk
· 3-point head or Z10X parallel head
· Fixation of the head by means of silencer blocks or by means of a free turning bracket
· Possibility of installing hinge for narrow planting frames, from 5x4m
· New hydraulic tank
· Operation by electronic cobra command with simultaneous movements and possibility of sequential automatic movements
· In addition, with an optional kit, it can be easily adapted for the harvesting of olives
Stay tuned! In the next few days we will advance you a video demonstration of the VMS.
Follow us and find out about all our news